Professional and Team Profile
As a 16-year resident of Sugarloaf Country Club, I have extensive knowledge of the community and our changing real estate values. Having moved around the country and purchased homes in different states, I understand the many challenges of the relocation process. My background as a counselor also makes me very sensitive to the human side of real estate. These are important and often very emotional decisions. At the same time, selling or purchasing a home is a significant business transaction. My goal is simple - to provide you with an exceptional experience plus professional real estate consulting services that achieve the highest return on your property investment.
If you are selling your home, I will help you discover the unique value of your property and implement an advanced marketing program that brings your story to life - both online and offline.
If you are buying a home, I know the community and the details of changing real estate values. I will help you buy the right property for the right price and terms.
My Professional Background, Skills & Experience:
- Master's Degree in Counseling - Wake Forest University (graduated with honors)
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties Luxury Collection Specialist
- Advanced Property Marketing Specialist
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Corporate Relocation Specialist
- Certified Residential Short Sale & Foreclosure Specialist
- eCertified Marketing Specialist
- Mom Certified - I have three wonderful children and certainly earned this certification!
My Professional Accomplishments & Awards:
- NAMAR Elite Realtor Society
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties Masters' Club
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties Leading Edge Society
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties President's Circle
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties Georgia Properties - Top 10 Agents (2013, 2012, 2011)
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties Chairman's Circle (Top 2% worldwide)
- Realtor.com Online Marketing Award of Excellence
I also have the good fortune of being supported by a very experienced team of professionals that provide specialized expertise that is not common in our industry. They include:
- Ta'Tisha Gibbs - Ta'Tisha is our Art Director for the Luxury Collection. She is an excellent designer and creates beautiful print and online materials for my listings including our popular HomeBooks.
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties Agent Marketing Services Team - We have a very skilled team of experts that assist with web design, search engine optimization, graphics, print materials, video, social media and more.
- Mariah Tienken - Mariah is our Office Manager. She and our admin staff help me handle the administrative details so I can stay focused on servicing my clients.
- Andy Willis - Andy is our Managing Broker and has a wealth of experience in real estate contracts and luxury properties.
- Tony Floyd - Tony is our Chief Marketing Officer at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties and leads our teams for marketing, technology, coaching, training and agent marketing & support services. My clients always have the advantage on innovations that give us a competitive edge. Yes- Tony is my husband and we live right here in Sugarloaf.
I look forward to getting to know you better. Please contact me today to get started.